8 days: TFH 1 - 4
Reflex muscle monitoring
Foundation of kinesiology
Muscle monitoring is an astonishing technique – it never ceases to amaze!
The Touch for Health protocol is a model that utilises this reflex muscle response as a feedback loop in assessing our relationship with ourselves, and the environment.
Next course starts September 2023 WHY PEOPLE STUDY TOUCH FOR HEALTH......
- To learn the art of muscle monitoring.
- As a foundation for further Kinesiology studies.
- To learn to assess effects of general life on muscles and posture.
- As an assessment tool for 'Body Speak', reflecting change and patterning.
- To learn more about Integrated Health Models, namely: Kinesiology, Chinese 5 Elements,
- To assist in prioritising healing modalities and optimising treatment choices.
- To introduce the tools and techniques into everyday life.
- To improve resilience, adaptability and immunity for self and clients.
- To assist in rehabilitation, make healthy choices and embody passionate living
DATES :: Courses will be held on Thursdays and Fridays 9.30 - 4.30
TFH 1: September -7 & 8
TFH 2: October - 12 & 13
TFH 3: November - 9 & 10
TFH 4: December - 7 & 8
Cost: R 2200 / workshop
Or TFH ! - 4 (Synthesis) : R 8200 (early bird)
Once off payment: Learning Manual & Practical Workbooks (price varies)
Instructor: Kitya Nowicki :
Kitya has found the fabric of TFH synthesis a valuable baseline for body patterns. She has taught its simple and profound assessment protocols over the years, and found that a student can link many disciplines and processes through its practical approach.
CERTIFICATION: international College of Kinesiology (IKC)
Touch for Health workshops are facilitated in over 60 countries by certified Touch for Health Instructors, trained by the Faculty of the International Kinesiology College (IKC).
YOU CAN DEEPEN YOUR WORK AND BECOME A TOUCH FOR HEALTH PRACTIONER BY COMPLETING THE FOLLOWING 2 COURSES :
Once you have completed your TFH synthesis, you will have an excellent basket of tools. The interesting thing about neurological defense patterns is that they are constructed in relation to a perceptual context.
The Metaphor workshop deepens interpretation off meridians and the 5 elements,. Experienced Touch for Health practitioners do this workshop regularly to assist in the therapeutic relevance of this modality.
In order to assure yourself you are ready to work on clients there is opportunity to repeat Touch for health , or to attend the proficiency weekend of assessment.
If you are already a TFH Synthesis practitioner. you are welcome to join us on any of these weekends to exchange balances, ask questions, improve skills and complete TFH workbooks.
Other training you may be interested in: Craniosacral Therapy