"Each person weaves a unique web of adaptation responses, creating symptoms which are often mysteriously interlinked..."
TOUCH FOR HEALTH METAPHORS
Friday 10 & 17 March 9.30 - 4.30Cost: R 1650
This 2 day workshop:
- Gives insight into meridians, muscles, organs and their mapping.
- Learn to read and follow metaphor to express a quality of spirit.
- Bring deeper awareness to balancing sessions.
- Revise and embody 42 muscles.
- Extend your concepts of goal setting and contextual behaviour.
- Investigate your own patterns of condensed experience and frame your intentions.
Our deep subconscious desire is pre-verbal and cortical. As our imagery and physical body develop, our story gets wrapped into our neurology for future reference. The messages of our body are reflected in our posture and tissues.
Our defence reflex may once have been useful, however, it could well have outstayed its welcome and be unconsciously preventing healing. Stabilising reflexes in accordance with our choice, helps individuals to follow authentic being more easily. Healing is part of our journey as mankind - it is possible to free ourselves.
TFH Metaphors helps you and your clients to lighten the load, have fun, and to remember our creative beings. The result is a healthier, happier body.
Other courses you may be interested in: Craniosacral Therapy