"Each person weaves a unique web of adaptation responses, creating symptoms which are often mysteriously interlinked..."
TOUCH FOR HEALTH METAPHORS
Create your own story!Thursday 31 August, Friday 1 September9.30 - 4.30Cost: R 1800
Our deep subconscious desire is pre-verbal and cortical.
As our imagery and physical body develop, our story gets wrapped into our neurology for future reference. The stories and messages of our body are reflected in our posture and tissues.
This 2 day workshop:
- Gives insight into meridians, muscles, organs and their mapping.
- Application of metaphor to express a quality of spirit.
- Brings awareness and context to balancing sessions.
- Revises and embodies 42 muscles., and TFH concepts
- Extends goal setting and concepts of wellness
- Investigates and resets patterns of condensed experience
Our defence reflexes may once have been useful, however, they could be over staying their welcome and be unconsciously preventing healing.
Stabilising reflexes in accordance with our choice, helps individuals to follow authentic being more easily. Healing is part of our journey as mankind - it is possible to free ourselves.
TFH Metaphors helps you and your clients to lighten the load, have fun, and to remember our creative beings. The result is a healthier, happier body.
Other courses you may be interested in: Craniosacral Therapy