"Our Bodies relate to its environment in ways our mind is still exploring.
Touch for Health instructor
Craniosacral Therapy instructor
at INTEGRAL HEALTH we
- Consult with the public online and in face to face sessions.
- Teach the TOUCH FOR HEALTH syllabus every 6 months.
- Run Foundation and Post Graduate courses in Craniosacral Therapy
Our therapies encourage physical integration, providing a foundation for full expression, emotional, mental and spiritual living.
We aim to support other health practitioners with resources of learning.
In our South African context we hope to empower individuals to transform their approach to themselves and to each other.
- Chinese therefore relevant to wholistic philosophy
- represents long lasting well-being for ourselves, our projects and the ecosystem.
- As a labyrinth, it is a metaphor for finding our way on the journey, of life.
- Each person contributes to the whole by accepting and adapting to their own lives.
- All experiences can be learned from and re-integrated positively.
- Their are no rules only principles.
- As individuals we vary constitutionally, culturally, imaginatively and musically.
- Wellness is innate and is guided by forces of 'super nature' (universal vibrational field)
- Bio-dynamic forces shape our universe.
Our body relates to its environment in ways our mind is still exploring
(Hippocrates, ancient Greek physician)