"It is more important to know what kind of person has a disease than to know what kind of disease a person has"
BSC Physio - Sports med
Bookings: 082 838 7755
CONSULTATIONS - A path of discovery, identifying and exploring self
KITYA NOWICKI : Physiotherapy, Specialised Kinesiology, Craniosacral Therapy,
082 838 7755
- Length of session: 45 - 60 min
- Frequency of sessions vary according to your individual requirements.
- Cost : R 980
Why a treatment:
- Improve self regulation
- Assist with food sensitivities and food
- Reduce anxiety
- Recover energy levels and deal with chronic fatigue
- Pain management - muscle testing from a distance
- General health and resilience
Also available: : WHATSAPP VIDEO SESSION:
- This is useful for those who find it difficult to travel
- It is possible to learn self monitoring muscle techniques to guide your choices
Need to know?
- Please arrive at your session well fed and hydrated.
- You will remain fully clothed throughout the session, so comfortable warm clothing is advised.
- Allow some free time after your session for changes to settle in.
Information on modalities below:
Kinesiology, or reflex muscle monitoring is a way of assessing how your system is coping with life. Using this feedback technique, your consultations are steered by priorities required for innate healing to take place, often resulting in effective and immediate results.
We do not diagnose conditions or prescribe medications, although we may make suggestions regarding supplementation, diet and lifestyle which will support your system to create new habits and physiological responses.
What are the benefits?
- Improve performance at work, school, home, in sport and in relationships
- Increase energy and vitality
- Relieve pain and release tension
- Identify foods that enhance your energy or to which you are sensitive
- Develop personal awareness
- Reduce anxiety
- Gain confidence in your body's ability to rejuvenate naturally
Craniosacral therapy is a reflective hands on therapy which helps to settle imbalances in the neuro-muscular system. Suitable for all ages this therapy is a valuable resource tool in this technologically overwhelming society.
What are the benefits:
- Reduces post-traumatic stress
- Improves neural reflexes following childbirth. reducing colic and other reactive responses.
- Subdues insomnia and the 'monkey mind'
- Improves immunity
- Improves concentration and focussed energy
- Facilitates physiological elimination pathways
- Improves mood and vitality